Today I have had the great pleasure of being nominated for the Sisterhood of the World – Blogger Award. I am so very excited about that, and thank very much Harriet for this nomination. Her blog is super well written as girly as I like them ! I’ve been following it and reading her articles for about 2 weeks now, she really is a great blogger !
The nomination allows followers and fellow bloggers to understand the person behind the writing.
The rules are (Which I got from Harriet):
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & link back to their site.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
These are Harriet’s questions she has set for her nominations, and here are my answers:
- What do you typically do at the weekend?
I usually sleep until 10 or 11, have a big fat breakfast with fried eggs, bacon and mushrooms, with some cereals on the side and a glass of orange juice. Then I see some friends in the evening, for beers or dinner, and Sunday is the day when I clean my apartment, do the whole “scrubing + mask” routine, watch tons of series, and eat a pizza because who the F cooks on a Sunday evening ?
- Do you have a job or go to college/school/universtity, if so what do you do?
I work in a Voip company, that allows you to call abroad for cheap rates. I am part of their customer support team.
- What country do you live in?
I am originally from Paris, France, but I have lived in Stockholm, Sweden for almost 2 years now.
- What do you love most about blogging?
I really love looking for inspiration, find little funny things that will make my article less boring, take pictures of my cooking or some products I bought and want to write about.
- What do you find hardest about blogging?
I sometimes want to write about something but wonder who the hell would care and read about that …
- What made you start a blog?
When I buy a new make up product or a new pair of boots I tell e-ve-ry-one, and I can go on 10 minutes about it ! A few of my friends told me that I had good taste with clothes and make up and that I should start a blog. I hesitated for a few months and then I thought why not !
- Do you prefer natural makeup or more dramatic?
Dramatic make up, definitely ! Even when I use nude colors I can’t help but putting on a flashy red mouth or 5 coats of mascara.
- How often do you wear makeup?
If I go out of my apartment and am susceptible to meet other human beings (apart from the grocer that has seen me in horrible states and knows already…) then I will wear make up.
- What is your go to make up brand?
I have been a big big fan of Sleek for a while now, although I don’t think I have tried their lipsticks. Otherwise I literally worship The Make Up Store !
- Favourite TV show?
Girls season 4 is just out ! :D
Thank you so much Harriet for your questions and nomination! I hope my followers have learned a little more about me!
- What is the last make up / skin care product you bought ?
- What is the last book you read and liked ?
- You only have 5 minutes to make up in the morning, will you do the mouth, eyes or complexion ?
- What is the dish you like to cook the most ?
- If I give you $100, what will you spend it in ?
- What are you favorite shoe brands and clothes brand ?
- What do you love the most about blogging ?
- What do you think is the hardest about blogging ?
- How many minutes / hours a week do you exercise ?
- What celebrity’s style do you admire the most ?
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading a little more about me!
Thank you for reading
Please follow for more blogs!
Please please please check out all the bloggers I have mentioned, including Harriet !
Bisous bisous !